WHAT WE DO » Restore
The Process »
Many roofs can be restored for less than half the cost of a new roof by installing a quality coating restoration system over the existing roof surface.
- Coatings act as a sacrificial layer to extend the life of the roof.
- Work on asphalt, modified bitumen, EPDM, PVC, TPO, metal and others.
- The roof is cleaned, necessary repairs made then the appropriate coating is applied.
The Product »
On flat roofs, we prefer commercial-grade solventless silicone coating.
- Silicone will withstand areas of ponding water without softening, bubbling or peeling from the substrate.
- Silicone’s unique chemistry creates a coating that will not degrade under ultraviolet light or from weather conditions. Silicone is an inert material, and does not decompose.
- The smooth surface of silicone roof coating offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining while not requiring a recoating.
- White silicone's reflective surface resists ozone and harmful UV rays.
- Silicone does not deplete vital natural resources—it is made from silicon, the second most abundant element on Earth.
- It is solvent-free with no VOC’s.
- 5-10-15 year manufacturer