WHAT WE DO » Metal Roofs
It's Only A Matter of Time...
Metal roofs seldom wear out. But from day one, Mother Nature goes to work loosening fasteners, opening seams, and eating away at the finish of your roof and the value of your building.
At Restoration Roofing, we give you options for stopping leaks and protecting your building:
- We identify and seal individual leaks using specialized metal roof repair products which have the ablility to stay flexible and watertight as the metal roof expands and contracts.
- Install a Topps liquid rubber waterproofing system. Tighten the fasteners, then waterproof all fasteners, seams, penetrations and skylights with specialized sealants.
- Finally, install a layer of liquid rubber over the entire roof to complete the waterproofing process and cool the building. Available in 12 standard colors.
- The single-ply system is leak-proof, virtually maintenance-free, and backed by a comprehensive 15-year full warranty or a 20-year prorated warranty.
- The single-ply roofing system is the long-term way to protect your building against rain, temperature changes, interior drips, ice build-up, and corrosion.
- If time has caught up with your metal roof, it's time you consider the single-ply roofing system. Contact us today to find out how a single-ply metal retrofit roofing system can help you lock out leaks and lock in your investment.